- Comprehensive audiometric evaluation: To assess you hearing skills and provide detail description of the test results. Based on your hearing you may or may not be a hearing aid candidate. If you are a candidate, a hearing aid evaluation will be conducted.
- Tinnitus management: Tinnitus is often referred to as ringing, chirping, hissing, or clicking in the ears. Tinnitus is the medical term for the perception of sound in one or both ears or in the head when no external sound is present. Management of Tinnitus includes:
- Treating the underlying cause.
- Altering reactions to it.
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
- Comprehensive hearing aid evaluation
- Hearing Aid Fitting
- Post-Hearing Aid Fitting
Additional Audiology Services
- Custom hearing protection.
- Custom swimmers’ ear plugs.
- Custom musicians’ ear plugs.
- Assistive Listening devices (ALDs): Today's technologically advanced hearing aids do an excellent job of improving hearing. However, sometimes there are situations where additional technologies may be needed such as the ALDs. Assistive Listening Devices can further facilitate better hearing and communication